W E A R | T H E | D R E S S . I have a bad habit of splurging on adorable dresse…


W E A R | T H E | D R E S S . I have a bad habit of splurging on adorable dresses, cute shoes, and fun jewelry I simply cannot live without, and then stuffing it all into my closet with the promise that I’ll find the perfect occasion to wear it one day. I have so many gorgeous items hanging up that I’ve never even worn, and this summer I’m putting a stop to that. . Life is short. . Tomorrow isn’t promised. . Wear the dress, the shoes, the jewelry, and the lingerie!!! . . . . . . . . White House Black Market #merak



Source by ridnthetrail

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

This air fryer chicken breast is crispy on the outside and very juicy inside. It…

A 1500 Calorie Keto Meal Plan To Lose Weight | Is counting calories necessary on…