The adventures always continue… In March I began experimenting with the Altshi…


The adventures always continue… In March I began experimenting with the Altshift Diet. This diet is an excellent plan of carb and calorie cycling where you eat three days of low fat foods that include select forms of carbohydrates. You follow with five days of essentially ketogenic eating. Why did I start this? I was chasing increased energy for running as keto was leaving me sleepy with heavy legs when it came to cardio.I was NOT seeking weight loss. Did it work? Sort of. Will I continue i



Source by MariiStorebo

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

This air fryer chicken breast is crispy on the outside and very juicy inside. It…

A 1500 Calorie Keto Meal Plan To Lose Weight | Is counting calories necessary on…