@_muscles_mascara Do you remember the moment when you decided to stop the excuse…


@_muscles_mascara Do you remember the moment when you decided to stop the excuses & really start your weight loss journey? I think everyone has that moment that puts a fire inside them to finally change. I know I've had a couple… My first moment was shopping for bikinis for the summer. I remember breaking down crying in the fitting room because I knew I could no longer wear a bikini & had to buy a one piece bathing suit for the first time. My second moment was when I started to notice small st



Source by bigmatt700

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

This air fryer chicken breast is crispy on the outside and very juicy inside. It…

A 1500 Calorie Keto Meal Plan To Lose Weight | Is counting calories necessary on…