I just worked out then broke my fast to this smoothie & it tasted like pure heav…


I just worked out then broke my fast to this smoothie & it tasted like pure heaven. ♥ Ingredients 2 frozen bananas 3/4 cup fresh blueberries 1 scoop Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology (this is raw & organic!) 3 tbsp hemp hearts 1 oz raw white mulberries 1/2 cup homemade coconut milk Calories: 727 Fat: 20g Net Carbs: 93g Fiber: 19g Protein: 32g What in the world am I doing eating so many carbs all of a sudden? I’m testing out a twist on the keto diet that my friend Audrey told me about which is called the cyclical ketogenic diet. The way that it works is that for 6 days a week I eat low carb high fat/protein as usual then on the 7th day I “carb up” which will provide plenty of glycogen for my muscles and it will decrease the chance of muscle loss throughout the week. This type of diet isn’t for everyone. If you are pushing your muscles to the max and are on a ketogenic diet you might want to give it a try! Otherwise it sounds like there isn’t much of a need for it. I’m really excited to try this especially because I have lots of high carb foods stored in the cabinets that I will now slowly use up! 😀 Here’s more info about the protocol for anyone that’s curious: forum.bodybuildin… Today I’m shooting for 464 grams carbs 60 grams fat and 100 grams protein. Wish me luck! 😉 by kaleyeskitchen



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

This air fryer chicken breast is crispy on the outside and very juicy inside. It…

A 1500 Calorie Keto Meal Plan To Lose Weight | Is counting calories necessary on…